Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BINGO in Bismarck

Tuesday night... Bingo night! Normally there is a group of at least 4 people who go to bingo, but for some reason tonight, everyone bailed, some at the last minute and some earlier in the afternoon. So, it was just Maggie and I. For the record, Maggie is only 29, and while I know you all only think old ladies play bingo, not so out here. Anyway, we play three rounds. I was in charge of getting the bingo cards tonight, and between the second and third round, Maggie got up to use the restroom. I just assumed that she wanted two cards like usual, so I went up and bought $5 worth. When I got back to the table I threw them all down, she took her two, and I took the rest. Then she looked for some money, I had to make change, etc. I almost told her not to worry about it, it's only two bucks, she could get me next time. Yep... so close... Maggie hit the jackpot on one of the cards that could have been mine and was actually in my possession. Jackpot = $1,942! Yayboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment