Thursday, June 17, 2010

Butt-Pockets in Bismarck

Following up on my shoe incident and speaking of embarrassing work situations... Another little gem for my fans. So, I was in my friend Kirsten's (pronounced Shirsten, don't ask me why) office last week chatting. I went to leave, and all of a sudden came to a jolting stop - she described it as a dog who ran out of leash. The corner of back pocket on my pants got caught in between the little wooden strip of the door jamb and the little metal plate that the locking/latching mechanism goes into, and I was stuck. I tried to free myself, but eventually had to get Kirsten's help. We were both laughing so hard that it took her a few minutes while I dangled there. On a good note, at least my pants didn't rip.

1 comment:

  1. All I could see reading this was that scene in Sixteen Candles where the girl gets here hair caught in the door and her drunk friends chop all of her hair off to "free" her. At least you still had pants at the end of it all. ;)

    ReplyDelete